cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Homework time limit not working

Mickey42
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

My nephew is currently staying at mine and currently has no job he is constantly on his social media or his PlayStation, I have attempted numerous times to set a time limit to block the usage on video games and social media, however it keeps telling me there's a technical error and to try later, I've spoken to an agent (online chat) who told me after speaking for over an hour to no avail my end that they would enter my time limits on, this is not on and they have not done what they stated they would. I have again attempted to do this and again getting the same message of technical error try again later can anyone tell me where or what I'm doing wrong?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Mickey42,

Could you switch your router off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes, then switch back on and retest. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Mickey42
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

Yes it is, again I've had this with the agents I've spoken with and just keep being told that engineers are working on it. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Is the device you're trying to make changes from connected to your TalkTalk connection?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Mickey42
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

1000007355.jpg

 this us what I get everytime I've spoken with 4 different agents on an online chat and now I'm being told to wait 24 to 48 hours and if should be working then as apparently the engineers are trying to resolve it but they ain't doing a very good job because it's been 4 days now and still not working, my next step is complaint as I'm not getting anywhere with anyone

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

I can't replicate it, would you mind providing a screenshot but with confidential information hidden.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Mickey42
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

Yes I've clearer cache and all cookies I've also attempted to do it using my mobile data only to no avail

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi Mickey42, have you tried clearing cache and cookies or even tried using a different browser?

Ady

0 Likes