cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Intermittent router problems

GaryHobson
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

I am, and have been having intermittent router problems for some time, green internet light flashing, loss of connection, having to reboot the router several times a week, I have contacted TalkTalk several times and they have done various checks and had me do various tasks but the problem still persists, I am beginning to think it’s just not worth the hassle.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @GaryHobson 

That's great news, thanks for letting me know 🙂

If you do experience any further issues then please post back here and let us know.

I have sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

New router received, set up and appears to be working well, have noticed an instant increase in speed on streaming services, looking good so far thanks

Message 3 of 8

Hi Gary

I'm really sorry to hear that. If you do experience any further issues with the replacement router connected then please post here to let me know.

I will check in again with you later on in the week to make sure the router has arrived ok.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thanks Debbie, I have asked several times for a replacement and been denied one every time! I am glad someone has finally reached the same conclusion as myself.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi @GaryHobson 

Thank you 🙂

I've ordered you a replacement router for testing, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Done thanks

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi @GaryHobson 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes