cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

It worked, and then it stopped...

walt28
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Hi, on Monday the 14th Oct the team from CityFibre came to installed fibre broadband at my new property.  For 36 hours the service worked fine until yesterday morning at 07.30 it just stopped.

Your Customer Service Team arranged for an engineer from CityFibre to visit this morning but that visit was cancelled without notice.  The chat team now tell me that the CityFibre engineer installed the wrong sort of ONT box, despite the fact that service worked for 36 hours without issue.

Now, I am back to waiting foo CityFibre to ring me to book an engineer visit, is there anything that can be done here?  I just don't buy the line about a lack of compatibility, it's either compatible or not.  So if it was incompatible it would never have worked. 

I am a TalkTalk Fibre 150 customer, and along with the white ONT box a Eero modem was provided

Any help gratefully received

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

walt28
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Thanks Chris, that's done

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi walt28,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes