cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Live Chat not working

BananaBoat1
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

My broadband stopped functioning over the weekend, yesterday I organised for a engineer to visit tomorrow as the line test stated fine but the router was not connecting. The website states that the engineer is due to come both between 1pm and 6pm and "between 9am and 12 noon, meaning they could arrive at 6pm". The live chat currently does not function to confirm this time.

BananaBoat1_0-1724777690626.png

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number or Account number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Yeah, I can see the contradictory information, which is clearly confusing and not particularly helpful. I am not going to give you any further pointers about contact just now as they will be closing very soon. Maybe the support team here can clarify if they pick this up early tomorrow. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

THe live chat does still not appear to work, I've tried on Safari, edge and firefox, when clicking the start chat button nothing happens.

I'd like confirmation whether my appointment is between 9am and 12pm or 12pm and 6pm as the webpage provides contradictory information, see image below:

BananaBoat1_1-1724780261782.png

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

I am not sure what further confirmation you want. Live chat is working via the usual channels, can you see the blue Chat now button in this link?

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529 

0 Likes