cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Loss of internet

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 19 of 19

Hi,

I hope you can help me, I suddenly lost internet connection around 11am today, my phone line is working, I then rebooted my modem and eero router and when it's still not working I went on live chat and it's been over 4 hours now I keep getting passed around by different departments, I even tried calling and when selecting the technical support only for the machine to say sorry the offices are closed...

I have tried connecting a WiFi hub to try and get support but again now transferred to fibre full team which pass me to cooper team and round again I have stated that I had this same issue before but it gets ignored and passed around.

Previous issue which was fixed on Talk talk side

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/No-internet-connection/td-p/2828061

Can you please help me to resolve this issue as it's something from TalkTalk side.

Thank you

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18

Message 1 of 19

Hi again,

Ok thanks for confirming and I'm glad to hear this. If this does happen again then please let us know.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 2 of 19

Hi Michelle,

The connection came back this morning sometime around 2am-3am so it's all good now.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 19

Morning,

I'm really sorry to hear this and I'll take another look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault, however the connection looked very unstable yesterday. If the set up hasn't changed then the next step will be to arrange an engineer visit to the property if the connection is still dropping. If you would like to go ahead with this then please let me know.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 19

Hi, I have this same issue again since Saturday 9th March at 7am with no internet connection, I have called TalkTalk multiple times and live chat, and been told there is an issue with their system and to call back in 3-4 hours, I tried calling again on Sunday morning and afternoon only for the message to say sorry they are closed.

This is a Talktalk authentication issue which has happened to me previously and usually resolved itself overnight, can you please help get this resolved for me asap.

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 5 of 19

I'd suggest just posting on here if you have any further problems, we'll be happy to look into them for you

Chris

0 Likes

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 19

nope, I just get told to open the eero app and select contact Talktalk and I get directed to this link and then go in circles, I just can't seem to get support when I have an issue.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 19

Glad to hear it's working now. Did the trials team not provide any contact information? Was there any email communication?

Chris

0 Likes

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 19

my internet has come back up now no idea what fixed it or what the issue was, but would be good if you can provide me a number for talktalk eero trial team so I don't have to keep going through different teams. Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 19

So are you on our Future Fibre service?

Chris

0 Likes

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 19

It's connected to master socket, just got through to talktalk by phone and live chat who cant help because I am a eero trial customer, do you have any support details for talktalk eero trial customers?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 11 of 19

OK thanks, is your router currently connected to your test socket?

Chris

0 Likes

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 19

Hi Chris,

yes correct, my phone line is working and im on mobile data

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 13 of 19

Hi,

Just to confirm, you currently have no internet connection?

Chris

0 Likes

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 19

Hi,

Hope you can help, im getting this same issue again, I called Talk talk which was an automated call and a line test was done with a text sent to me to click and chat with an agent, but when trying too it says support is closed

0 Likes

Message 15 of 19

Hello,

Thanks for the update and I'm sorry to hear that. I've included a guide below to our Complaints Process.

Raising a complaint - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

Michelle

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 16 of 19

Hi Michelle,

Yes it came back yesterday overnight, but how do I make a complaint about the support I received as I kept being transferred for hours with different departments on live chat.

Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 17 of 19

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. I think this may have been related to an outage which should now be resolved. Are you now able to connect ok?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 18 of 19

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. Please try to avoid posting on here until TalkTalk has responded to you, otherwise, this will just put you further down the queue.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?