cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Loss of internet

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 15

Hi,

I hope you can help me, I suddenly lost internet connection around 11am today, my phone line is working, I then rebooted my modem and eero router and when it's still not working I went on live chat and it's been over 4 hours now I keep getting passed around by different departments, I even tried calling and when selecting the technical support only for the machine to say sorry the offices are closed...

I have tried connecting a WiFi hub to try and get support but again now transferred to fibre full team which pass me to cooper team and round again I have stated that I had this same issue before but it gets ignored and passed around.

Previous issue which was fixed on Talk talk side

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/No-internet-connection/td-p/2828061

Can you please help me to resolve this issue as it's something from TalkTalk side.

Thank you

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

I'd suggest just posting on here if you have any further problems, we'll be happy to look into them for you

Chris

0 Likes

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 15

nope, I just get told to open the eero app and select contact Talktalk and I get directed to this link and then go in circles, I just can't seem to get support when I have an issue.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

Glad to hear it's working now. Did the trials team not provide any contact information? Was there any email communication?

Chris

0 Likes

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 15

my internet has come back up now no idea what fixed it or what the issue was, but would be good if you can provide me a number for talktalk eero trial team so I don't have to keep going through different teams. Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

So are you on our Future Fibre service?

Chris

0 Likes

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 15

It's connected to master socket, just got through to talktalk by phone and live chat who cant help because I am a eero trial customer, do you have any support details for talktalk eero trial customers?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

OK thanks, is your router currently connected to your test socket?

Chris

0 Likes

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 15

Hi Chris,

yes correct, my phone line is working and im on mobile data

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Hi,

Just to confirm, you currently have no internet connection?

Chris

0 Likes

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 15

Hi,

Hope you can help, im getting this same issue again, I called Talk talk which was an automated call and a line test was done with a text sent to me to click and chat with an agent, but when trying too it says support is closed

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Hello,

Thanks for the update and I'm sorry to hear that. I've included a guide below to our Complaints Process.

Raising a complaint - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

Michelle

theukchamp
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 15

Hi Michelle,

Yes it came back yesterday overnight, but how do I make a complaint about the support I received as I kept being transferred for hours with different departments on live chat.

Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 15

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. I think this may have been related to an outage which should now be resolved. Are you now able to connect ok?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 15

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. Please try to avoid posting on here until TalkTalk has responded to you, otherwise, this will just put you further down the queue.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?