cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

MISSED CALLS ON BROADBAND PHONE

pball45
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

A couple of days ago I was upgraded to Full Fibre broadband. My home telephone is now plugged into my router, rather than the old copper connection socket.

Since I upgrade my telephone display is now showing regular missed calls. However, the telephone never rings at the time the missed call is recorded and the display shows NO NUMBER for the number that called.

When I looked at my home phone display the morning after upgrading, I had 32 missed calls showing on the display, all with NO NUMBER. I tried plugging the old filter which was provided for the old broadband set up and, although the phone still worked ok, the missed calls were still being received.

It is inconvenient to have to scroll through 32 missed calls to make sure that none was from an important caller.

I wondered if anyone else has encountered a similar problem and, if so, how the problem was overcome. I

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @pball45 

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for letting us know 🙂

I have sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Yes whatever you did has solved the problem. Many thanks for your help.

Message 3 of 8

Good morning,

Just checking back in to see how the voice service has been since yesterday.

Thanks

Michelle

pball45
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

many thanks I'll keep an eye on it.

Message 5 of 8

Hi @pball45 

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've made some changes, please can you monitor the line over the next couple of days and let us know how you get on.

Debbie

0 Likes

pball45
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

account number added to private section.

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi @pball45 

Apologies for this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk account number to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile, I can then make some changes to fix this issue.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes