cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No WAN IP

Amandajayne86
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 20 of 20

Had city fibre out yesterday and everything was fine except when trying to register the eero box it wouldn’t stating no WAN IP address? Called Eero, talk talk and been on the phone over 6 hours passed to 9 different departments yesterday to be told this would be fixed by today and still nothing! Have called again today and no help whatsoever! Is there anything I can do as I need to work and can’t get online so losing wages.

thanks 

amanda

A stephenson
0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19

Message 1 of 20

OK thanks for trying. I've asked our Future Fibre team to take a look at this. I'll let you know when I receive an update or they may contact you directly

Chris

0 Likes

Amandajayne86
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 20

Done this again still nothing.

A stephenson
0 Likes

Message 3 of 20

Thanks, could you try connecting a device directly to the ONT, with an Ethernet cable, again please.  

Chris

0 Likes

Amandajayne86
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 20

I’ve done this today and still nothing! Still saying the same thing. It’s getting really frustrating now and no one from city fibre has contacted me either

B8291F42-84AC-4977-8029-4DC339878A05.png
A stephenson
0 Likes

Message 5 of 20

I'm sorry this is taking so long to resolve. It was raised to City Fibre on the 3rd and they have taken action to resolve the issue. If you are still unable to connect could you try turning the ONT and eero off again for 30 minutes then switch back on and retest

Chris

0 Likes

Amandajayne86
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 20

Still no internet a week on! No call back, constant pushing from talk talk to city fibre and eero, no closer to getting it fixed. 

anyone reading this DO NOT join Talk Talk I’ve lost out on a weeks wages, kids can’t do their homework and no one cares you end up on the phone up to 4 hours a day and given empty promises.

A stephenson
0 Likes

Message 7 of 20

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we'd be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Leanne30
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 20

I'm having the exact same issue. Have you been able to resolve it at all?

0 Likes

Message 9 of 20

Hi Amandajayne86,

Actually it looks as though a fault ticket has just been raised, have you recently spoken to someone else about this 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 20

OK thanks. I'll pass this over to our Future Fibre team and ask them to take a look. I'll let you know when I receive an update or they may contact you directly

thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Amandajayne86
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 20

Still not working 

592DB276-4D21-4562-9109-9ABB8A2D36A9.png
A stephenson
0 Likes

Message 12 of 20

Thanks for trying that. Can you switch the ONT and eero off and leave them off for at least 30 minutes then switch back on and retest - please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Amandajayne86
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 13 of 20

I’ve tried and it still doesn’t work 

A stephenson
0 Likes

Message 14 of 20

Could you try connecting a device directly to the ONT with an Ethernet cable (bypassing the eero) and check to see if you are able to connect to the Internet

Chris

0 Likes

Amandajayne86
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 15 of 20

All the green lights are on. The app to set up finds the eero router, connects but then comes up with error No WAN IP 

A stephenson
0 Likes

Message 16 of 20

OK thanks. Could you tell me which lights are on the the ONT

Chris

0 Likes

Amandajayne86
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 17 of 20

No still not working and no one helped yesterday either! City Fibre have stated they have done everything and the connection is fine it’s the router not being activated by talk talk. 

A stephenson
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 18 of 20

Hi Amanda,

I'm sorry about this, is it still not working?

Chris

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 19 of 20

Hi @Amandajayne86,

For one of the TalkTalk Support Team on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include :

• Your name
  • Landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on (this is shown in ‘My Account’) OR add your account number to the ‘private notes’ section if you have Full Fibre with no landline
  • An alternative contact number

This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk Support Team on this community can see your profile details).

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

0 Likes