cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No internet, while router has white light on

pintudey
Team Player
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Losing my Internet every 5 to 10 minutes, however my router shows its connected (a solid white light is on). This issue started last week. I have tried "factory reset" the router a few times but issue remains same. 

All devices displaying "connected without Internet" 

Frustrating! What to do?

MrDey
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

Try a 30 minutes power down of the router and see if this increases the sync speed when it starts a new session.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

pintudey
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

Hello,

my broadband has been running consistently without any disconnections. However, I'm only getting half of the guaranteed speed.

I'm not too concerned about it though, as I've already placed an order for full fiber, which is scheduled to be installed on the 22nd.

Thanks 😊 

MrDey
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Morning,

How are you getting on, do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line now which has detected a potential line fault. Just to confirm, are you experiencing any issues with the voice service such as noise on the line or no dial tone? Is the microfilter and router also connected to the test socket at the moment?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Wait for staff to reach your thread after the weekend, @pintudey.

It is best not to post further till then, to keep this moving forward in the queue for attention. 

If necessary, they'll simply replace the router for you.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

pintudey
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

After monitoring for an hour it seems like the issue is (reparative)

TR-069 connectivity to (acs.talktalk.co.uk) has been closed

TR-069 connectivity to (acs.talktalk.co.uk) has been initiated

Light is going red now every 10 minutes 

MrDey
0 Likes