cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Not getting guaranteed Minimum speed

Varil
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 16 of 16

Been with TT since Sept23, was getting connection in excess of 45/50Mbps, with a guaranteed minimum of 47.

Since mid feb, not been getting anything over 35.  Nothing has changed in the property.  TT sent out an engineer who confirmed that there is no issue with the wiring at the property.   That was 10 days ago, i've heard nothing since.

I want my minimum speed.  I dont see why i should be paying 100% of my bill to only recieve 75% of my services

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

Hi Varil,

I've sent you a PM requesting a little more information

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 16

I accept 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 16

OK thanks, if you'd like us to arrange the engineer visit can you confirm:

I've also sent you a PM to confirm some other details

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 16

Wednesday after Easter, all day I'm free. 

Saturday this week before midday is good too

0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

OK thanks, would you like us to arrange an Openreach engineer visit?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 16

Just checked my records and engineer came on March 22nd.

They checked line etc in property and told me it would be escalated to Open Reach as the issue was on the network. I've heard nothing back. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 16

The engineer will be an BT Openreach engineer, they'll be able to check the line

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 16

I had an engineer visit 2 weeks ago, they found no issues in the property. They said the issue was on the network 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 16

OK thanks. We can arrange an engineer visit to investigate, if you'd like us to do this please let us know and we'll confirm some details with you

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 16

Don't have a handset attached to check. Never used the line for calls 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 16

OK thanks. Are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service, any noise on the line?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

It is yes

0 Likes

Message 13 of 16

Hi Varil,

Line test is passing but your sync speed is low and there have been some disconnections over the last few days. Is your router currently connected to your test socket - Your guide to main phone sockets - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

0 Likes

Message 14 of 16

Package is Fibre65, danced through all those hoops with webchat multiple times to no avail

Technician came out and looked at the set up, no issues, said they'd get some one to look at the network outside the property but I've heard nothing since 

0 Likes

paulshent
Community Star
Private Message
Message 15 of 16

Hi just curious.  What package have you., and have you tried switching off router for 30 mins then powering back on to see if it connects at higher network speed. Does work most of the time.

Otherwise an OCE will be available on Monday office working hours