cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

SG4K100158 Update

Bob87
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 16 of 16

I would like SG4K100158 update sending to my router to work with the Wi-Fi booster I have from talktalk 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

Hi Bob87

Has everything been working ok since the firmware update?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 16

Hi

your router should now be updated to V158 firmware.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 16

Thanks for the help.  

0 Likes

Message 4 of 16

Hi Bob87

Apologies for the delay.

I've asked our Devices Team to update your router firmware to the latest version.

Please can you keep your router powered up and I will post back to confirm once the firmware has been updated.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

I still had issues so was sent a new router it’s come with the 

TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub
version SG4K100136

could this one please be updated to 

TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub 2

SG4K100158 please 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 16
0 Likes

Message 7 of 16

Hi

any issues, just let us know here 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 16

Thanks I’ll check once home that’s brilliant 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 16

Hi Bob87

Your router firmware has now updated to version 158.

Thanks

Debbie

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 16

Hi Bob87

Apologies for the delay.

We are currently experiencing issues with the firmware updates failing and this is being investigated by our Devices Team.

The team have advised that we should have further updates on this within the next 2 weeks.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

AldridgeAndy
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 16

@BOB  I currently have the TalkTalk WiFi booster successfully working with firmware version 136. You can’t determine which devices are connected to the extender and which are connected to the hub, they are all pooled together. But as a WiFi booster all should work with firmware 136.

Firmware 158 and later enables mesh working and you can also get additional information within the routers web interface. 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

Oh darn thank you. 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 16

Hi @Bob87 unfortunately the team only work weekdays. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

Message 14 of 16

Hello thank you for the reply I had seen it other posts it can be sent by a talktalk rep here I was hoping to have it done sooner as the Wi-Fi hub didn’t work with the firmware I have on my router from reading previous posts here. 

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 16

Hi @Bob87 should happen on Monday. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes