cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

TalkTalk booking wrong engineer

Danielius
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Hello, so i have an problem with my talktalk already for 1month, My go live was 23rd date from that day i dont have any service and its not working, i was speaking with them that i dont have an internet at my home i got a engineer (openreach) coming to my house and telling me sorry we can't help you because our line is going from back and cityfibre line is going from front, then i messaged talktalk explaining everything and today i had engineer again  from openreach i even mentioned to talktalk i need CITYFIBRE engineer who can help me, but no i got again openreach engineer who just checked and explained me thats talktalk fault and he can't do nothing, so right now i am almost a month no internet speaking everyday with consultant just try explain them that i need cityfibre help and not a openreach because our line is different. Please help me its so much stress here just feels like all they want just write with me, mostly  in a day i speaking 1-2hours with them..

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Morning,

Can I just confirm, do you have 2 separate lines installed by CityFibre and Openreach?

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes