cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

braodband dropping out constantly for months!

jren37
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

Last few months, noticed I'm losing fibre broadband signal several times a day every 2 hours  . i have to reset the router every single time

I do not believe it's a Wifi issue as my SKY TV and my main pc and laptop loses connection and that is connected to the router via an Ethernet cable.

"Your broadband connection is healthy 

Its not because I have reported it several times they tell me I have a track fault and its never followed up or fixed
I am using the router that TT gave me 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please let us know how the connection compares with the alternative router and if there is no change then we can look into this further.

Thanks

0 Likes

jren37
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Hi Debbie 

Apologies I have had problems getting online on anything but my desktop tbh including my live chat with Ryan air ref disabled help for my parents cutting out mid chat - so definitely no improvement 

I have a new router so I'm going to try and see if this changes anything as at the moment the connection juts continues to drop every few hours unless I reset the router 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi jren37

How's the connection been since yesterday morning?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi jren37

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults and the connection appears to be stable.

I have also updated your router firmware to the latest version. Please can you monitor the connection over the next 24/48hrs and let us know how it compares.

Thanks

Debbie

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for starting your own topic. As I said, the support team will be happy to help, but they won't be back online until Monday, just so you know.