cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

intermit drop out sometimes 30 -40 times a day for 3mth speeds down to 123kbps or 0

Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 31 of 31

Been getting intermit drop out sometimes 30 -40 times a day for 3mth also speeds down to 123kbps or zero ( have fiber 65) Logged complaint with talk talk they've sent two engineers both checks router and Wi-Fi signals all fine even though I explain Wi-Fi's fine and already replaced router 4 times I ask engineers sent to check drop log either they don't know how to or don't have equipment to do so then its wait for the report waste a few more days few hours calling talk talk

I ask phone tech engineers look at drop log confirm drops ( well some know how to other's don't )?open reach engineer first two turn up check router again cannot perform all the test as first test equipment was faulty second couldn't get through to there tech department nothing else done? More calls to talk talk third open reach engineer changed ont doesn't cure it, forth visit engineers didn't even turn up calls states there is a known fault at exchange between talk talks and there apparatus I have this on recorded phone conversation speak too talk talk they say there is no fault when I play them recording this then changes to there was but its now fixed ,

Call technical and complaints department over many times takes hours first complaints manager was sacked / dismissed second moved to another job ? Every call has to go through tech support then 30 minutes waiting for them to say case manager in s busy will call back in 2-4 days this either never happens or phone rings once then call is stopped I'm registered as vulnerable cancer, heart bypass and stroke explain I explain cannot use heart monitor as line drops then whole things starts again any ideas have requested drop logs they don't appear . Resolution letter that doesn't get posted or is lost in post

I have performed all test 100s of times they have replaced router 4 times I even explain to them that you can connect straight to ont which I have and still get the fault 100% is not router any ideas how to get someone to actually do anything my illness makes this a lifeline for me at the moment its terrible

NA
30 REPLIES 30

Message 1 of 31

It's our CEO department, they also deal with complaint escalations. They will contact you to discuss your complaint (if your require any previous correspondence information please also discuss this with them, they should be able to advise)

Chris

0 Likes

Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 31

Hi Thanks could you clarify what this department is and if they have any more clout than complaints,  tech etc also what the set procedure is for them in regards to responce times.

NA
0 Likes

Message 3 of 31

Hi 11111,

Just letting you know that I'm going to pass this over to our CEO department as you haven't been contacted about your complaint yet

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 31

OK thanks, I'll chase this up. Ill let you know when I have an update

Chris

0 Likes

Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 31

Hi Thanks for reply to clarify no call , no missed call, no text, no email zero communication in any form from talk talk?  My contact details have not changed ,my numbers are working (those not provided by talk talk)fine Corporations talk talk included outgoing calls would be logged, time, date,, duration etc so they would know that no call was made or attempted with regard my request in previous message is there an update on this many thanks

NA
0 Likes

Message 6 of 31

I'm sorry about this. There appears to have been a call back booked by the complaints manager for yesterday afternoon, just to confirm, you didn't receive a call, text message or a missed call?

Chris

0 Likes

Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 31

In aswer to your question , Have they called no? I had to call them, I was told I would be called back and was not. I'd like also to request a copy of all the correspondence between myself and Talk talk all departments also I'm aware that all the calls are logged and the number of calls that were made date and call duration as I seam to get a lot of one ring calls then text telling me I've missed the call and to contact talk talk also could you atell me which department will answer the question you have not been able too ,  Many thanks

NA
0 Likes

Message 8 of 31

Hi 11111,

Just to confirm, has no-one from our complaints team been in contact with you since my last post?

Chris

0 Likes

Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 31

Thanks with regards there complaints procedure at foot of page that doesn't show which departments you need to go through, the order, which are customer facing how to contact them without going through groundhog day every time it's very ambiguous hence wanting there  procedure/route

NA
0 Likes

Message 10 of 31

I'll re-escalate this for you in case staff have anything further to add, @11111.

The complete Complaints process is explained in the link at the foot of any Talktalk page. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 31

Still not had return call , So whom should i complain too about complete lack of customers sevice? which department actually does something the presant ones do nothing at all  other than waste my time  many thanks

NA
0 Likes

Message 12 of 31

Hi 11111,

Apologies for the delay, I'll chase the fibre team up. Regarding the complaint, you already have an open Complaint

Chris

0 Likes

Message 13 of 31

its been two days no contact with fiber team ?how do i make a complaint can you post step by step guide thanks

NA
0 Likes

Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 31

If you don’t know how its the way you the time of the last drops If you don’t know how its the way you the time of the last drops earlier in the post ? Also conversation with talk talk telling me those but setting those aside but if you still dont know thenwhat deartment and how do i contact them can give a a definative answer

First Question

Who do I contact at talk talk for that information as there are always logs

Second Question

Can they contact me via phone

NA
0 Likes

Message 15 of 31

I'm sorry, as far as I'm aware this can't be done but you could discuss this with our Future Fibre team when they contact you.

Chris

0 Likes

Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 16 of 31

Just to reiterate  I require/request the full drop log from when ~I reported the fault unil now be sent to my email so the true extent of the problem is visible, can you tell me when this will be done? Many Thanks

NA
0 Likes

Message 17 of 31

We would tell the engineer the nature of the fault but the engineer will generally just run a number of tests on the line to try to find out if there's a fault on the line causing the disconnections, they wouldn't investigate each individual disconnection, they just check the line for faults

Chris

0 Likes

Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 18 of 31

if a fault it persistent isn't information pertaining to fault relevant wouldnt it help eliminate some things and assit in other diagonotics e.g  log showed drop between 5-6 pm every thursday it dropped 30 times you would look at what happens at that time, see if there is a pattern or make appointment at that time ?
Every engineer thats sent has had no knowledge of fault whats the reasoning behind not giving information to customer either when requested ? They will tell me on phone same as you have on here butr when Ive asked for it to be emailed it is not forthcoming  having this information I understand does clearly show there is a fault but when your complaints team look they are not able to perform or give this information out well at least some do not appear to be able to do so , 

So can I ask now that the log from when ~I reported the fault unil now be sent to my email so the true extent of the problem is visible

NA
0 Likes

Message 19 of 31

I've not really heard of the engineer asking for the drop logs. If we book an engineer we include on the fault ticket a description of the fault 

Chris

0 Likes

Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 20 of 31

Thanks you can see I have an open complaint for about three months can you tell me why they don't send me the drop logs when I request them or tell engineers when they call having those may show a pattern and clearly show a fault but not having those sending an engineer out would be hit and miss to if fault is at moment there at property?  Is that why openreach engineers (or at least last two ) don't even come to property simply call they tell me they are not able to get drop information from talk talk is that correct can you tell me whats the sequence I have been through tech then complaints then appointed complaints manager (level 2 )  what is the next level that I can escalate complaint too

NA
0 Likes