cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

website blocked

Rejeesh
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 10 of 10

I am reaching out to TalkTalk team regarding the critical issues  encountered with your internet service. This is caused by the inability to access certain websites and install necessary software. I appreciate your support to conduct the necessary checks to identify and resolve the issues( unblocked the website) affecting my internet connection at the earliest. My account number - REMOVED

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 10

Hi @Michelle-TalkTalk 

Sorry, but I do not have any experience with Apple devices. However, this does sound like a MacBook/Microsoft issue.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

As it's a Microsoft product that the user is trying to install on an Apple device I recommend contacting Microsoft support and Apple Support for guidance.

For me, there's not enough information on which to diagnose issues. The user doesn't even say which version of Microsoft Office they're hoping to install or on what model MacBook with what Operating system. So it could be a simple compatibility issue, an out of date Operating System for example.

So start with the basic information on device, operating system and product to ensure compatibility and software requirements are met.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Morning,

@Gondola  or @KeithFrench  is this something that you may be able to offer any advice on please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

When we are trying to install the MS office it is buffering. Several times tried to finish the installation process. But still not able to do the same. Please do check and solve the issue. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Do you get an error message when you try to access the website?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

I had tried to install Microsoft Office in my Macbook but I cant do the due to website blocked

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi,

So is the the Microsoft website that you can't access?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi,

Have tried to install Microsoft Office.  

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Morning,

Thanks for your post. What website are you trying to access? Have you tried powering down the router for a full 30 minutes as this will clear the current session? Have you also logged into your My Account and checked your HomeSafe/Kidsafe settings to see if anything is blocked?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes