cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

22 days and counting with no internet or phone connection

Message 4 of 4

Hi Talk Talk

Follow up on another post.

We're up to 22 days now without service.

You promised me an update on Open Reach progress yesterday via the community chat - nothing received other than a holding email. I rang support yet again, to be told it was fixed, it isn't, on hold whilst a further update was sought then cut off, total call length 45mins. This is on top of the 4 hours I've already wasted calling support. I see you have finally updated the online status of the problem on 03/10 (after 2 weeks) to completed issue resolved - it isn't please revise.

A resolution date would be greatly appreciated but given how many I've been given so far I doubt it would have any credibility.

Can you advise how and where I can escalate this issue at TT as no one is taking any ownership or accountability for resolution? Can you provide the contact details for your CEO Susie Buckridge please. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi

Sorry, just to add, that we would not issue a direct email address for  our CEO, but you can email concerns@talktalkplc.com or a complaint can be raised for you, however this would not in itself expedite the repair as the progress and timescales are in the hands of Openreach currently.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Unimpressed20 

I've checked the latest info with Openreach - They advised the initial fault was linked to an MSO - Major Service Affecting Outage - affecting a couple of customers in the area, an order has been raised to renew a fibre cable and they have given an SLA 0f the 10th, and have asked that we follow up with them for the next update on the 11th.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Z&R13
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi there,

I totally understand what you’re going through as our internet was down for 2 weeks which caused a lot of stress and inconvenience and was just so frustrating because we weren’t getting any answers or resolution. There’s a lot of miscommunication as well as a lack of transparency with both TT and BT Openreach.

Try contacting TT through WhatsApp if you have it on this number +44 7488 865886 

that helped me to get things moving a bit quicker. Insist on making a formal complaint and hopefully you’ll be given a case manager who will also assist you in moving forward with compensation once the problem is sorted. Good luck 🤞🏼🙏