cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Broadband service Issue within PL65PU

jp2fast4u
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi there has been no broadband service in PL65PU since late Tue evening. I have complained about the loss of service, received a call today and City Fibre visited my property within an hour this morning. The engineer confirmed multiple properties in my street have been affected by a fibre issue in the exchange, and they (an engineer) are now waiting for a work ticket /authority to do the job as the fault has already been identified. However, the engineer stated if the job is not authorised it may now take until Monday to resolve this is very disappointing, can this situation be escalated, as the engineer is just waiting for job to conduct an apparently simple job to repair and reconnect my street again.

JGP
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Simply continue in the same thread, @jp2fast4u, as it's one topic for the issue for the customer. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

jp2fast4u
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@Michelle-TalkTalk I have updated my profile details, do I need to repost, to gain support with this issue?

JGP
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number or Account number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes