cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Brodband

Udave
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Brodband down in Milton Keynes MK15 area since 19:30 today Sunday 10th Mar. Unable to get anyone at TALKTAL!!

Udave
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi dave,

Just checking back in to see how you're getting and if you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. The line is currently showing in sync and connected. Is your connection now ok since your last post?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi Udave,

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes