cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Cancelled account

19sue65
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I tried to change my engineer appointment as building work wasn't finished very very rude chat customer service person told me I wasn't allowed and I caused to much problems doing so and cancelled my account after 30 years I need to keep my tiscali email account but probably will find another provider now I have been forced in to it am I able to keep email addresses

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

If you need to keep your tiscali email address then the only way in the long term is to subscribe to TalkTalk Mail Plus. You'll not be able to subscribe to Mail Plus until your TalkTalk broadband service is ceased.

If looking to retain use just whilst you migrate contacts to a new email address e.g. Gmail or Yahoo Mail or Outlook.com then to keep your tiscali email address active just subscribe to TalkTalk Mail Plus on a month by month basis at £5/m and during the first month call TalkTalk to cancel Mail Plus. You'll retain webmail only access for free for 2 more years after cancellation before the email address is deleted.

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

Subscribe to TalkTalk MailPlus

Cancel TalkTalk MailPlus

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

joeyboswell
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Don't rely on ISP's for an email account, either setup a free Gmail or Proton email account etc.

0 Likes