cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Ultra Fibre Optic ending soon - no news on new Fibre 900 installation

hpgsmith
Participant
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

My Ultra Fibre Optic service in York is ending at the end on May. I agreed a new Fibre 900 contract with TalkTalk on 2nd May, contract PDFs were emailed to me the same day, but I have had zero contact regarding an engineer visit or new router. But anxious that it's not being dealt with, please can I get confirmation re status.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 2 of 6

Hi Arne - thank you. The engineer turned up on friday. I have  subsequently updated my profile as advised. I have created a new threat re the issues arising from the installation by Cityfibre to do with speed and contract comms. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi hpgsmith

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Many thanks for the signposting. I rang and was directed to use text comms as their voice call route is gridlocked. Sent a text to the team and received the following text at 1.30pm:

"Thank you, we're closed right now but just reply with your post code and your full name and we will be in touch after 8AM."

This fills me with confidence and optimism  😁

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Contact the Future Fibre team directly on 03451 720074, @hpgsmith.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes