cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Community Log in

TigerBlue
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct area to post this question. I have recently (last week)  rejoined Talk Talk (on the Full Fibre package) after a lengthy time (about nine or ten years) however when trying to log in here on the community site I note that my old User Name ('Blue Flame') from back in the day is still active on here against my email address and despite many attempts I cannot log in. I have therefore created this temp access using another email address but this is obviously not ideal.

At first I thought it was the password so I reset that to no avail however Looking at previous threads there appears to be problems with spaces on User names and that they are no longer pemitted. I tried to enter the user name without spaces as a previous thread had suggested but this did not work.  Is there any way to either have my old user name reset/changed somehow so that I can use the existing account with my correct email address.

Grant
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 2 of 7

That's brilliant. That's me logged in now. 

Many thanks for all your assistance.

'Over the Hill' .....but on the plus side it's all downhill from here !!
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi @TigerBlue 

The Blue Flame user name is still active however it may be the space so I have added a dash in the middle now, can you try again to reset the password again. 

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

Hi @TigerBlue apologies you are correct, I I've escalated your post and the staff here will do all they can to assist. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.

TigerBlue
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hiya,

Yep. The email I got when I reset the community log in password mentions my User Name.

TigerBlue_0-1690352669204.png

Grant

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Hi @TigerBlue are you sure about your old username? Could it have been @DarkBlueFlame? Last active back in 2018?

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes