cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Connection issues

Gangerlv
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi, i was having some random dropouts during the day so did a line test and been told to contact the team.

Gangerlv_0-1698482903898.png

But the button doesnt do anything.

Any ideas?

cheers

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Morning,

Thanks for the update. I've checked the connection stats now and the line test is detecting a potential voice fault. Are you experiencing any issues with the voice service such as noise on the line or no dial tone? Is the router also connected directly at the test socket at the moment?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Michelle,

it seems that internet hasnt dropped in last 3 days, but sync speed seems a bit low - 49Mbps.

I was having signal dropouts, so did a line test and was advised to contact the team, but unfortunatly im at work when the chat is available.

cheers

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Morning,

How are you getting on, do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Full details of opening hours and how to contact Talktalk are available here, @Gangerlv:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

If the blue button doesn't work, try a different browser  / enable pop ups / disable ad blockers. 

Possibly best to contact them using a mobile device and data as, when they run further tests, the line drops and you can lose the conversation. 

Running line tests can take c 20 minutes at times. 

Staff are not on here before Monday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes