cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Delay in package upgrade

user56
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I upgraded from fibre 150 package to a faster speed of fibre 500 package. I had an email confirmation that the go live was supposed to be the 25th. The new package has still not gone live despite reaching out to tech chat yesterday and then advising the issue would be resolved. 

Can there be a delay in upgrades or should’ve it gone through on the 25th? My account still shows 150 and speed tests confirm this. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

the number is the usual TalkTalk number, when connected ask to be transferred to the full fibre Team.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks for checking but this should not be the case as I have received the new contract, a new eero 6 pro router and below confirmation email.

Please can you provide me with a direct contact number to someone who can resolve this issue? I already spent over an hour on chat support and been passed around the phone queue into different department and now have given up after waiting in queue for over 30 minutes.

0D88B4D2-9467-4DE1-96C2-CE10DCD263E3.jpeg
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I've checked your account and also contacted our provisioning teams to verify on their FTTP systems, also checked via Openreach and there is no upgrade order showing across any of those systems.

Can you contact our Full Fibre Team via call or chat from the link at the bottom of : Guide to Full Fibre and FTTP | TalkTalk

An upgrade order will have to be placed after an initial security check.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

user56
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Added details in alt phone number field thanks 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Can you add your account number of FTTP Number to your 'Community Profile' so we can locate your details.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes