cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

ENGINEER VISIT

Bloodrayne
Participant
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

For the second time in a week Openreach failed to turn up. On contacting TT I was told that I had cancelled it. I can categorically confirm that I did no such thing. Maybe (and it is maybe) I will get a visit on 28 Feb. TT and Openreach need to start communicating more. I have now been chasing this for a fortnight and am being told to wait (maybe again) for another 4 weeks. I have been with TT since the Tiscali days and I can confirm that it ain't getting better. I am soooo angry.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

I've checked again and the last update on the order on the Openreach portal (30 jan) says order awaiting survey to be completed 

Chris

Bloodrayne
Participant
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

As far as I am aware 'the survey' was carried out on 24 Jan or so I was told by Customer Services. Yet another left hand/right hand thing I guess. In any event, I had to inquire about this as I wasn't considered to be important enough to be kept in the loop!

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Bloodrayne,

I'm sorry about this missed appointment. It looks as though the date has been pushed back and new appointment set because a survey needs to be completed. Apologies for any inconvenience 

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

@Bloodrayne, I'll try to escalate this post and move the other out of the way, as it is really a duplicate. 

There's always a queue for attention from staff  - best just to wait for them to reach your thread during the day rather than posting further, until you hear back.

That will help this move forward in the workflow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes