cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero Secure Malwarebytes

jtunnard
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have just upgraded to Full Fibre 150 and consequently have an eero 6 with Eero Secure. My question is does this come with access to free Malwarebytes software as a thread in the community says it does but the Talktalk website implies it doesn't. If it does how do I access it?

Jeremy Tunnard
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi jtunnard 

New eero 6 users will get the basic eero Secure via TalkTalk minus enhanced extra features that eero package as eero Plus.

What you may have seen in older threads is what happened when the retail eero Secure package was dropped and relaunched as eero Plus to include extra features including MalwareBytes for 3 devices as well as other advanced features. What happened for existing TalkTalk users of the eero 6 package is that their package automatically became eero Plus and got the enhanced extra features effectively free of charge. I've since given up that package because I moved home and the new eero package was the basic eero Secure. 

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

No there is nothing in the app but I have had a couple of problems with my service going live (all ok now) so I wondered if it not being there was anything to do with that.

Jeremy Tunnard
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

OK thanks. Does it say anything about it in the eero app?

Chris

0 Likes

jtunnard
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Hi Chris, the thread is titled EERO 6 USING LAPTOP AWAY FROM HOME

Jeremy Tunnard
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi jtunnard,

As far as I'm aware it doesn't, which thread says it does?

Chris

0 Likes