cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full Fibre is outside my house?

CaptainNemo
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I've been on a TalkTalk Fibre 65 package for years now and 6 months ago a "Full Fibre" pole went up outside my house that now enables Full Fibre Broadband speeds of upto 1GB downloads etc.

I've just checked on my account to see if I could upgrade to this but TalkTalk doesn't seem to offer it or any "faster" upgrades?

Is the pole exclusive to other ISP providers? I think the leaflet that was put through my door was from fibreheroes so does that mean TalkTalk aren't able to provide this service for me at my address??

Steve

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Thanks for the heads up - I'll wait for the TalkTalk deal 👍 

Message 2 of 5

Wait for Talktalk to offer you the upgrade. 

Having a pole in the street only means the basic infrastructure is there. In my road it's only available via Vodafone. 

The ISPs don't all pile in at once with availability, @CaptainNemo.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 5

It was installed by a company called "FullFibre" about 9 months ago and their leaflet said to visit their website https://fibreheroes.co.uk/home/ so I don't think it was anything to do with Openreach?

Does that mean it's got nothing to do with TalkTalk and I won't be able to "upgrade"?

Steve

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi Steve,

If Full Fibre rolled out by Openreach then it should be available from us soon, approximately how long ago did the fibre pole go up?

Chris

0 Likes