cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Fibre500 and Digital Voice App

cj_banks
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

In My Account my Package title shows as Fibre500 data only.   Do I need to do anything to upgrade to a 'plus VOIP' package to be able to use the Digital Voice App?

Is there an extra cost?

I have tried following the instructions to activate the App and found no option shown under My Packages & Add Ons.   Occasionally I can get to a page titled Digital Voice App but that says it is not available with my current package. Hence the question.

Colin
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

cj_banks
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Another thought - I had assumed the Digital Voice App would be independent of the fibre broadband as it is mobile based. Is that not correct?  How does it relate to Digital Voice availabilty from someone like BT ?

Colin
0 Likes

cj_banks
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Anne,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I tried calling as suggested.  I spoke to two advisors, neither of whom gave me any confidence they understood, or had even heard of the Digital Voice App.  I persisted and after a time and with consulting other collegues one advisor told me that Digital Voice is not available in my area. 

I would like to confirm if that is the case.  I have seen reference to a Talktalk postcode checker for Digital Voice, but I can't find it.  Can you direct me to it please.

What happens to calls to my old landline number now?  Can I get them redirected to my mobile if I have no other access?

Colin
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi cj_banks

You will need to contact the future fibre team,  a new order will need to be placed with a new package and price, call us on 03451720088. 

Regards.

0 Likes