cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Free upgrade

Kiters451
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I have received an email from possibly talktalk saying that we are getting a free upgrade to double broadband speed through city fibre is this genuine or a scam 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Darthwalsh
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

I had an email stating ‘You'll get a broadband connection that has faster average speeds of 152Mbps, that's more than 2x faster than your current broadband and more reliable.’

if you’ve received the same, then it’s genuine.

had mine installed today HOWEVER….

the router I had (black one) is for copper cable only so I am awaiting a new white eero router to be sent out. Apparently this only has 2 ports so I’ll be 3 ports down, which I need so not sure this will be the most successful upgrade or not a free one if I have to buy an extra switch.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

TalkTalk are offering upgrades to customers in selected areas.  You can check direct with the Full Fibre team to ask about the offer and to find out if the offer suits your requirements.

LiveChat and TalkTalk contact information

When to contact TalkTalk? - select and scroll to see contact availability times

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with the operation of chat messaging.

Landline calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 and Full Fibre enquiries on 0345 172 0074 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate.

Mobile calls to Customer Services on 0203 441 5550. Text Relay Service is 18001 then 0345 172 0088.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes