cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Freedom fibre LOS 8 days nightmare

Tk-421
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

After logging a fault 8 days ago I’ve had nothing but useless service and excuse after excuse. 
the ONT shows LOS and no PON. 
Up to now I’ve raised 4 fault tickets which keep getting deleted after 2-3 days without any resolution or update. I’ve been promised 2 routers, not sure why and an engineer visit that was canceled 2 hours before due. 
need to get a complaint together and out of this useless service. Never had such a bad experience with nobody interested in taking ownership. At least BT resolved faults! 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi,

Thanks for the update and I'm sorry to hear that. We'll also check back in with you in a few days to see how you're getting on.

Thanks

Michelle

Tk-421
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the update. 
just spent the last 2 hours on the phone being passed from, eventually contacted the care team and spoke to a really nice women who was super helpful and apologetic about the whole thing. Lets hope for a quick resolution.

I will keep the thread updated.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi again,

They have just come back to me and have asked one of the team to contact you directly. Please let me know if you're not contacted by the end of today.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Good afternoon,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I've escalated this over to one of my colleagues from the Freedom Fibre Team and have asked if this can be picked up ASAP. I'll post back here as soon as I receive an update.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes