cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full Fibre eero 6 external IP address error

WayneP
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi. I have had Full Fibre installed and set up today but it doesn't work as the eero app doesn't connect to the internet and shows external IP address error. I have been on the phone all day to talk talk, resetting, unplugging etc but still the same. I have plugged my laptop via ethernet direct to the ONT box but it says no internet connection. The BT engineer came back this afternoon as he was in the area and re tested the lines and said it is all working with no faults found as it is working going into the ONT box.

I have read similar posts mentioning the fault is to do with talk talk set up of the line but they are saying it's all showing as working their end, so they want to book a BT engineer again to test the lines for a 3rd time.

Anyone else manage to get this problem resolved?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Wayne,

Just checking back in to see if you've been contacted by our Faults Escalation Team?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Morning,

Thank you. I've escalated this over to our Faults Escalation Team now and I will let you know as soon as we receive an update. It's possible that the team may also try and contact you directly.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi WayneP

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk account number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes