cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full fibre eero constant problems.

Ellebelle2131
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Firstly I just want to say how I’ve been going absolutely insane all week just trying to speak to a HUMAN at talktalk. I managed to speak to someone on chat once who was supposed to transfer me to someone else to help and never did. I call but can never speak to a person. Just get sent an automated text which is of no help. Once my contract is over I’m leaving talktalk without a doubt. 

I supposedly upgraded to full fibre 150 with an eero a couple of months ago. It’s been absolutely useless from day one. It’ll connect to some devices fine for weeks only to then have constant problems. And it picks and chooses every week a new device to not work with. I’m absolutely sick of it. There are so many reports online of others with the same issues that I don’t want the eero anymore. So I want talktalk to resolve this with me. 

secondly when I upgraded my contract they never closed my previous line down. So there are two on my account. Thankfully I’ve not been getting charged for both. I was told this was the reason I’m having problems (it’s definitely not) but this also needs resolving. I’ve tried to make a complaint about all of this but I don’t know if that’s even possible with talktalk. I’m desperate at this point for help and to speak to a real human 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Do you have any wired (Ethernet) connections to your Eero, do they work?

PS I am human.

The information below is provided by TalkTalk, for confirmation please contact @Debbie-TalkTalk or@Michelle-TalkTalk.

KeithFrench is one of our valued Community Stars and can help with a range of issues related to wireless and networking. At times he may ask you to send him test results via a Private Message to help analyse/diagnose an issue. Although Keith does not work for TalkTalk, he very kindly shares his time and knowledge to help with others.

If you need further help or, if we need to take any details such as personal information about your account like phone numbers, account numbers etc. one of the TalkTalk team will jump in and help out.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes