cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full fibre

lxg824
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 1

Hello,

I'm really hoping someone can help me as after numerous calls & online chats, I'm no further forward. I placed an order for full fibre broadband on 3rd September, received the welcome email on 6th. I then decided that I didn't want to continue with the order so called the loyalty team on Monday 9th to cancel (well within the 14 day cooling off period). After speaking to 2 people (the 1st couldn't find my account), I was told that it was cancelled & that I would receive a letter as well as email confirmation. I received neither. I called up again today & spoke to someone to confirm the cancellation but he too could not confirm the order. I haven't received any further emails to confirm installation date, direct debits etc. I've managed to log in to my account but it's not showing any package being present so I'm not sure if I'm trying to cancel an order that doesn't actually exist. Can anyone please help as I do not want to suddenly be stuck with a contract I've tried to cancel within the cooling off period?

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0