cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full fibre

Woodzy96
First Timer
Private Message
Message 1 of 1

Where do I start, I didn’t know I paid £49 a month to watch a circus show ( customer service ) fibre full 944 was supposed to go live on the 6th of February get to the 6th nothing happened i phoned up at least 15 times to get there was a tech issue an stopped them from allowing the 944 to be activated as I have been on the 516 for around 2 years with no fault what’s so ever couldn’t fault the service excellent fast speeds, 100% reliable until I decided to upgrade 21st of February comes finally apparently gets tuned on (which it hasn’t) im getting 160mps to 266mps now near  as fast as before upgrading I was getting easy 400 plus, phoned up after escalation after escalation to be told nothing is wrong and I would need to buy a new router because it’s my fault even thought I have tried everything new routers, cables router placement even bypassing the router plugging the  Ethernet cable straight into the open reach box still 506mps not close to the minimum 725mps so they eventually found a fault after countless times arguing with mangers that didn’t want to help and that are rude didn’t care about any problems apart from eating his food down the phone. An engineer was supposed to come today to fix the fault I get a call around 11:00 to say he is outside (I’ve been in all morning waiting ) I asked where he was he said Belfast which is hours away from me he had the wrong address so I phone again and spoke to a manger. “there is nothing that can be done and it will cost me to get another one out” after offering proof of the engineer not being at my address, biggest mistake I’ve made was upgrading and staying with talktalk 

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0