cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Live chat log retreival

JumpinJackFlash
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Spoke with live chat yesterday, issues regarding lower speed than guaranteed minimum and home phone not ringing to alert for calls ever since fibre 500 install. Requested copy of chat, assured would be sent to email. It hasn't been sent so far. Is there any way I can retrieve this chat log? 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Thanks for replying. I'll definitely do that the next time! My own fault for trusting she would actually do what she promised 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Not that I noticed, but I may have missed it. Think I'd been on the chat so long I was desperate to leave! I take it that's it gone now and there's no way to recover it. Lesson learnt 🫤 Thanks for replying 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

I think there's an option to get it sent to your billing address once you close the conversation, @JumpinJackFlash.

You possibly just didn't spot it.

You'd have needed to have filled in the address. When I put one of my others in it didn't like it, so it seems to prefer the billing one as I suppose it's linked to account details etc.

I tend to take screenshots of the conversation as I go so that I can find the important bits - sometimes the transcript simply doesn't turn up, so then at least you have your own record.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

I asked for a copy, she said she would send it to my email. I'm thinking now I must've left the chat too early before the option was offered thinking it would be sent as she had stated so probably my error 

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi JumpinJackFlash,

was there no option to keep a copy of the chat when it ended?

Chris

0 Likes