cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Gaming and conferencing. Missing in settings.

leenineplus
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 29

Hi all. The gaming and conferencing setting on the eero app seems to have disappeared. No option to turn it on anymore for my son with his Xbox. It used to be on there. Any advice please. 

Lee Kendall
0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

Message 21 of 29

Thanks Keith, no problem. I also checked the app and I couldn't see it so I'll let you know what the devices team advise.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 22 of 29

Hi Keith. I can't remember. Lol. It was a few months ago and in the app it just said Gaming and conferencing. You could switch it on or off. 

It used to be there and just disappeared. 

Regards Lee 

Lee Kendall
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 29

Hi @Michelle-TalkTalk 

I am busy at the moment testing the Sagemcom new firmware & may not be able to look into this with the eero until later today, or tomorrow.

Hi @leenineplus 

Where in the app was this QoS setting & I will first look in my own documentation I have done on the app.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 24 of 29

Morning,

Thank you. I've asked our Devices Team to look into this and I will post back as soon as I receive an update.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 25 of 29

Hi Michelle. Updated thanks the profile. 

Lee Kendall
0 Likes

Message 26 of 29

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number or Account number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

leenineplus
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 29

Hi Michelle. It was definitely there in the past as we enabled it but it's disappeared. It was called gaming and conferencing. It basically put gaming and conferencing at the top of the streaming to lower lag, ping etc. 

Even when you Google it, it tells you in the settings where it is, but it isn't anymore. Just wondered why if anyone knew why it was removed. 

Lee Kendall
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 28 of 29

Hello,

The only setting I can see in the app is settings, network settings, then SQM. Is this what you mean?

@KeithFrench - have you come across this before?

Thanks

Michelle