cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Ghost no number messages

AliMT
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 29

Since changing my line to full fibre I have been getting ghost messages every half hour day and night. The phone does not ring and displays a missed message with "no number". I have emailed, rung, had online chats and written letters, yet no solution. Virgin media customers have had the same problem, Anyone else on here had the same?

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

Message 21 of 29

Hi Ali,

I've passed this to one of our network engineers. I'll let you know when I receive an update

Chris

0 Likes

Message 22 of 29

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 23 of 29

Thanks for reply. Still finding my way round this site.

0 Likes

Message 24 of 29

Sorry so long in responding. Still not sure how to use this community site.

Yes I am using the hub. Not happy at all. This has been going on for nearly 2 months. Requested a change of router, or deadlock letter but nothing is forthcoming from webchat agents. Cannot connect my printer, have done this many times before, yet username and router password not recognised.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 25 of 29

Hi AliMT,

I'm sorry for the delay. Can I just confirm, are you using the wifi hub 2?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 26 of 29

Better if you start your own thread, @Hugh88. Staff will need to check individual accounts with the technical teams etc and deal with each customer separately.

They only respond to the original poster, and I don't think it's something that you can sort from your end.

@AliMT, the issue has been reported for some time by people. I think they have worked out a solution now, but here's one of the older threads:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Full-Fibre/no-ring-calls-every-30mins-since-installing-FTTP-and-...

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Hugh88
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 27 of 29

Hi AliMT. 

I have exactly the same issue since I moved to fibre 150 a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was my phone and put the notifications on silent so that it didn't bug me during the night. I'll keep an eye on your posts to see if anyone comes up with a solution. 

H

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 28 of 29

Yes, other Full Fibre customers have reported this.

Staff will reply during the week (as they won't be on here over the weekend), @AliMT.

They'll need to identify your account, so please ensure that your community forum profile details are complete. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; dropdown menu. Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes