cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Ghost no number messages

AliMT
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 29

Since changing my line to full fibre I have been getting ghost messages every half hour day and night. The phone does not ring and displays a missed message with "no number". I have emailed, rung, had online chats and written letters, yet no solution. Virgin media customers have had the same problem, Anyone else on here had the same?

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

Message 1 of 29

That's great, thanks for letting me know 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

AliMT
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 29

Thank you Chris. Fingers crossed not had any today. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 29

The ghost call issue should be resolved now, please let us know if you experience any further problems

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 29
0 Likes

Message 5 of 29

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 6 of 29

I've ordered a replacement router, it should be with you within a couple of days. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 29

Lights not changed. My vpn tells me router password is weak. I know the router is the problem. Tv catchup works because I have no vpn on it.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 29

OK thanks. I'll pass the ghost calls issue back for further investigation. Your internet connection looks OK, have the lights changed on the ONT?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 9 of 29

No posted back. BTW ghost messages have started again. Laptop now no Internet. Am really getting frustrated by all this.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 29

Hi Ali,

Do you have any of the previous wifi hubs that you've been sent that you can test with before we send another replacement?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 11 of 29

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 29
0 Likes

Message 13 of 29

That would be good. Preferably one in a sealed box that cannot have been tampered with. I have had routers delivered in open boxes before.

0 Likes

Message 14 of 29

Hi

Have reset router, yet again, will lyk if problems recur. Am not happy with the router, feel it is unsecured.

0 Likes

Message 15 of 29

OK, I can send a replacement router out to test with, would you like me to arrange this?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 16 of 29

Have done that multiple times. I am convinced the router at fault, vpn tells me TT website is unsafe and router has weak password. I want to go to adr but no deadlock letter.

0 Likes

Message 17 of 29

Thanks for confirming that the ghost call issue is resolved - Have you tried resetting your router to factory default settings? Restore your router to factory settings - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

0 Likes

Message 18 of 29

Hi Chris

Wow it's gone !!!!

Not my only problem though. Got  other problems still, Cannot connect printer or cctv camera, password and username not recognised. Installed a VPN which tells me my router password has weak password connection, I tried to change it but cannot. ( I have changed router password before) Been trying to get a deadlock letter from the chat agents, but no joy. I know problem would be solved if they would only send me a replacement router, but they will not do this. Wrote email to Priscilla M, would not send, then disappeared. 

Suggestions?????

Thanks for getting rid of the ghosts.

AliMT

0 Likes

Message 19 of 29

Hi Ali,

This issue should hopefully now be resolved. Could you please let me know if you are still experiencing problems

Chris

Hugh88
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 20 of 29

Cheers. Will do.

H