cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Got to love talktalk after 15 year I thinking of going.

andrewJ
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

For the past few months at about 8.30 pm on wards my broadband would so down every day.

I did everything they ask. Router there routing not using my.

Same issue

Then then test the line and found an chat show the booked a open reach engineer but they sent out a talktalk engineer who  said yep there a line fault.

So we had to rebook.

Open reach come and say nothing wrong up to the green box in the road phone is work fine. Tell no it the boardboard that the issue no it been logged a phone line issue. But has look and agine cannot se any faults.

So the complaints team offer me an upgrade. Tell then how I set one LAN adaper in use and wifi.

BUT I have to have a working phone line 24/7 they confirm they know this, and put on the advance care plan. Again. Need due medical reasons. I sort my battery back up out.

Told the can have 150 meg line Voip and erro 6 this will two LAN ports but one will be needed for phone so I one free for me to use. That fine works for me.

They first only send me the erro no phone line adapter so I call to get this sorted get it today.

Full is installed but does not work there fault in the telephone exchange ( yep I know there is ) but to be fair was fixed with two hours.

Yet back work and open the phone line adapter box, say it has use LAN port on the erro. But there not a free port as only has two. So I think they just sent the wrong type.

So from six I on chat trying to get passed the bot. when I do nothing he can do tell I have get my own switch. Ask to talk to manager as I am advanced care no I can only chat to one. Who refuse to help say I need to talk to my case manager.

I explained I'm an advanced care package that mean I get an engineer next day to fix the fault refused to let me talk to anyone. Only offers to send me a new hub 2 that same as my old that so bad I stop using it. Tell know you had wiifi hub sent out. So they sent the wrong replacement hub as well. Will not guarantee a call back tomorrow.

Sorry but I do not get a call I be off. Shocking how they treat a customer that be with so long. So many lies.

To top it all of took age to get log into here got the code sent to me but I have no accout lol

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Andrew,

As ferguson has said, if your require more Ethernet ports we advise to get a switch, is there a reason why you don't want to do this?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

You need to put your account details in your community profile as I mentioned earlier, otherwise the support team won't be able to identify you. 

0 Likes

andrewJ
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

That the run they told I one free for my own use, so now we going even longer with a landline. 

Yes my number are all up to date.

Even had it put to mobile only but they always call the land line first.  

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

An eero only has two ethernet ports and if one is used for the WAN connection to the ONT then the phone adapter has to be connected to the other one. If you need more ethernet connections then you can buy a switch which will give you added ports.

Subject to that, if you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes