cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Help help plz. Eero pro6 not connecting to Internet. External ip address

Grasshopperaggy
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 17 of 17

I am sure I am not the only one who's gone through this. New fivre fitted. Connected up the eero 6 box. Run the app and finds eeros 6 but then comes up with can't connect to Internet. 9 hours so far on Calls to talk talk. Openreach called out. Said Nothiing they could do. Called back talktalk, another eeros 6 sent still no difference.  App comes up with external ip address error.

Help

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16

Message 1 of 17

Hi Grasshopperaggy

I am glad it is now fixed for you and my advice helped. Enjoy your new fibre Internet.

Message 2 of 17

Hi again,

Thanks for the update and I'm glad to hear that this is now working for you.

Thanks

Michelle

Grasshopperaggy
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 17

All fixed thanks to the knowledge of a past customer of talk talk Will2179. Line needed to be rebuilt by openreach and now fully running. Often good to bypass the tech advisors at talk talk centre (not the uk ones) and learn what the problem could possibly be. Thanks to will this has saved me numerous visits by openreach and endless hours on the phone to talk talk

0 Likes

Message 4 of 17

Morning,

Thanks. I can see that an appointment has been arranged and the fault is under investigation with Openreach. We'll check again in a few hours to see if we've received a further update back.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 5 of 17

There all on there

0 Likes

Message 6 of 17

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Telephone number or Account Number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 7 of 17

Thankyou will. Your few messages were more helpfull than the 6 hours on call to talktalk today.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 17

P.S just so anyone reading this wonders what is happening grasshopper asked for my advice on a previous thread I posted when I had the same problem and someone called Keith locked the other thread so no one else could reply as Keith didn't seem to like my advice but when I have been in exactly the same situation then I would of thought my advice would probably be quite valuable to grasshopper.

Message 9 of 17

Very childish locking the previous post. All I am trying to do is help you get this resolved. I thought that is what this community was for so other members could share there experiences trying to help someone like you in getting your service up and running.

Anyway I will leave you to it now but hopefully my advice on the other thread will help you get your issue resolved.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 17

Lol. 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 17

P.S You have my advice now if you wish to use it. I won't repost it onthis thread as I wouldn't want this thread getting locked out on you!!!

0 Likes

Message 12 of 17

Your more than welcome.

I hope it helps and please do let us all know if my advice resolves your issue 😉😉

Grasshopperaggy
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 17

@Will2179 thank you for your advice on other thread. 

0 Likes

Message 14 of 17

Thanks. Just done it

Message 15 of 17

Staff will need your completed community forum profile details, @Grasshopperaggy.

Go via your avatar/name; settings. Personal Information from the drop down menu. SAVE CHANGES. 

They will reply after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Grasshopperaggy
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 16 of 17

Please let me know if you need and details.

0 Likes