cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Internet dropping out at midnight for the past week

Dot31
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

For the past week the internet is dropping out exactly at midnight and it goes back up in the morning. This is utter rubbish. I already had the modem changed by Open Reach after 2 months of contract. Router is alright, did a reset on both router and the modem, same story  : internet is down . For what I’m paying £39 if I cannot use the service I’m paying for ? Home safe / kids safe is off as well. And the funny thing is that I’m not the only one complaining about this so it should be a well known issue for you…..

Dan
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Gliwmaeden2,

Thank you for that. I didn’t even notice I left them there. I was so upset with the fact my internet is dropping out at midnight…. Photo deleted. Cheers

Dan

Message 2 of 7

Hi Debbie, 

Since I cannot see anything on my Account under Security Section I cannot do anything. I will call you to log in a complaint because for the last 3 months since I moved from BT to you I had only issues. Is nowhere mentioned that I will have internet on daylight only 😃

Dan
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Dot31

Apologies, I've checked and we've been advised that the issue with My Account should be resolved this week.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

@Dot31, never display your account number  / telephone number in the public forum area.

These should always be removed by editing BEFORE including any illustrations etc.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Private Message TalkTalk

Message 5 of 7

Hi Debbie , 

Even your website is broken. 

“There was a technical error

We’re sorry and working hard to resolve this. Please try again later.”

Same error for the past week under my security section 

Illustration removed for security reasons 

Dan
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Dot31

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you try logging into My Account and then switching KidsSafe on and then back off again?

0 Likes