cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Home broadband

McCavigan
First Timer
Private Message
Private Message

Message 4 of 4

I have taken out a new contract for REMOVED an I’m looking to know when it will be installed. I have talktalk in my previous address REMOVED and i want it cancelled from right now. Please get back to me as soon as possible please?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi McCavigan

Thanks for your post, cancellations must be done via the loyalty team on  03451720088  

In terms of the new order I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Only if the OP used the Home Move team for the whole process, @mrwrighty. Not straightforward if this is Full Fibre either. 

@McCavigan, are both / either services Full Fibre? This is the board for posting about Fibre to the Premises (so not Fast Broadband, nor Fibre to the Cabinet).

To cancel the previous one you need to call 03451 720088 (Monday to Friday, 9am till 7pm, open Saturday till 6pm, closed Sunday).

To speak to the Full Fibre team: 03451 720074.

@McCavigan, you need to complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account(s). They cannot cancel your previous service for you, but they can check that a cancellation is being processed. 

Please put the Talktalk landline number

/ previous account number in Personal Information for staff to identify the account that should be closing. Put the order number for the NEW service in Private Notes. To do this, go via your avatar/name; settings. Save Changes. 

NEVER post personal information details on the open forum pages. That's why the information has been removed from your thread.

Staff will reply during the day (Monday to Friday).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

mrwrighty
Enlightened One
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Would be classed as a house move. See the TT terms.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Home-move/ta-p/2205259

Didi you not use this service to book your house move.

0 Likes