cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

New Customer Not yet received equipment

DavidCrook100
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hello, 

I'm really frustrated with the service I'm received from talk talk. The openreach engineer installed the line to my property on 24th June which was my go live date. And to day is the 26th June and I still haven't received my equipment from them. I took the 900mb deal with 2x eero routers. Aren't you supposed to receive the equipment before your go live date? I have been on live chat with them everyday since Saturday 22nd and I'm getting nowhere about when my equipment will arrive.. All they say I can take up to 3-5 working days.. I've had no notification from Yodel with tracking details nothing. And it doesn't look promising that it will arrive this week. I'm so frustrated and I'm already regretting taking on a contract with them 🤮

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

OK thanks. I've checked the notes and they say that the eeros have been ordered, they should really be with you either today or tomorrow.

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Chris, openreach installed the line on Monday 24th June, so I assume it's a live line. I just haven't received the router from talk talk yet to get online.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Thanks. Just to confirm, is your service currently working?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Chris thank you for getting back to me, I have now added my account number to my community profile. I would really appreciate it if you could look into this for me.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi David,

Sorry to hear you've not received your equipment yet. Could you add your TalkTalk home telephone number or account number to your community profile and we'll take a look at this for you

Chris

0 Likes