cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Sagemcom CS50001 router

MikeS86
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

My router has the home phone connection socket on the rear of the router as well as WAN socket. can I run FIBRE 150 + VOIP phone service with this router rather than th EERO6 which I think is badly designed as there is only 2 ethernet connections ( no room for a home phone line)

BTW. when they sent the eero router yesterday there was no additional extention for the phone !!!

As anyone had, or is using this Sagram router ? foe advive

MikeS86

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Mike,

I'm really glad to hear this 🙂 In regards to your billing query, if you could create a new topic in our Billing Section then my colleague Arne can look into this for you.

You too 🙂

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi, Michelle,

Thanks for asking. The Sagemcom  router is great, 151mbs + 29/30 upload as  well as having plenty of spare sockets to run the "PT Link Extender". very happy with the broadband.

I have a querie with the £35 monthy charge as I have an Email from Talktalk saying "Promotion" discount giving me £19.00 pm for 24 months.  I sent a copy to TalkTalkPLC Email for them to check.  Still waiting for response  after the Holliday.

Stay safe and well.

MikeS86

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Mike,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Mike,

No problem 🙂 If it has the voice port on the back then I can't see any issues but please let us know if you do experience any issues.

Michelle 🙂

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Thanks for your input Michelle,

I am getting the Fibre cable to my home tomorrow with OpenReach.  My package I have signed up for is Fibre150+ anytime calls I will ask the engineer to test using the Sagemcom router as I would rather have it than use the eero6 touter.

Again thanks for quick reply Michelle, stay safe and well

MikeS86.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your post. If you currently have the wifi hub 2 router which has the voice port on the back, then this should work for the voice service. If you signed up for the eero package then the line test/speed test will not recognise that you are using a different router, if you choose to use the wifi hub 2 instead. Have you tried testing this router to see if this works? 

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

MikeS86
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Sorry need new keyboard should read please advise 🙂

0 Likes