cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Speed

sharky110
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 15 of 15

@debbie talktalk@ hi my download speeds upstairs are crap I am getting  less than 10 download speed I am on future fibre 65  can anyone help pleas

Kieran
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Morning,

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15

@Michelle-TalkTalk  thanks I will do 

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

Hello,

Ok thanks for confirming, I'd recommend Live Chatting the Future Fibre Team directly as they will be able to run through some checks with you and confirm if an additional eero is required.

Guide to Full Fibre and FTTP | TalkTalk

Thanks

Message 4 of 15

@Michelle-TalkTalk  only got one eero it can happen in the kitchen sometimes but mostly upstairs yes it is in a optimal position

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

Hi,

Ok thanks for confirming. How many eeros do you have? How far is the wireless device from the eero? Is the eero set up in an optimal location and not located too close to any electrical devices? Is it also all wireless devices affected?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

@Michelle-TalkTalk it seems to be wireless connections I am on Erro 6  fibre 65  but I was told  I would get excellent wireless connection especially  upstairs 

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

Hello,

Thanks for the update. Can I just confirm, do any of the lights change on the router or the ONT when the connection is dropping out? Does this happen on all devices?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

@Michelle-TalkTalk  they were OK last night not checked speed this morning but I am loosing connection had to ha three attempts to connect to this chat 

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

sharky110
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 10 of 15

Ok will do 

Kieran
0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Hi sharky,

Could you switch the router and ONT off and leave them off for at least 30 minutes, then switch back on and retest - please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

sharky110
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 12 of 15

@Debbie-TalkTalk yes wired and wireless I am using a euro 6 on future  fibre 65 

Kieran
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 15

Hi sharky110

I'm sorry to hear this.

Is this the speed you are receiving on a wired speed test?

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 15

Please can you elaborate by answering these few questions:-

1. What make/model of router do you have (if this is a TalkTalk router, these details will be on a label on the rear or underside of it)?
2. If you have a wired device, such as a PC or laptop, what speed do you get from a speed test site, if you connect it directly in place of the router?
3. If you have any wired connections, are they affected in the same way as wireless ones?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?