cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Terrible customer service - can someone help

Message 2 of 2

Hi there, 

I am with TalkTalk for full fibre and during some scaffolding going up onto our building a builder has knocked the wifi-cable on the outside which has completely scuppered the WIFI.

On Friday we called and were told an engineer would come out on Tuesday between 8am - 1pm. I sat at home all morning waiting and with no communication at 2pm after a no show I was redirected to web chat where agents said that an engineer would be in touch re: attendance.

No one contacted or showed so we phoned up and after hours of sitting through poorly trained staff calls we finally got an answer that a different engineer would be out between 8am - 1pm on thursday. Oh but shock, exactly the same happened and again no communication therefore another morning wasted. Again we try to phone but the staff are so poorly trained that trying to get any sort of answer or clarity on the situation is painful and they can't seem to answer any questions without putting you on hold for 5 minutes. 

Enough is enough, we have spent all week trying to get an engineer out to attend. Me and my partner both work from home in jobs that require a connection, and the fact we have now been let down twice and can't seem to get any type of answer from anyone about whats happening has been ridiculous.

Not impressed

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Charlotteparker511,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that you've had a poor experience. Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes