cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Tv hub and WiFi hub

oorwullie1
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 13

I agreed to update to the TV Hub and was promised delivery of the box and new WiFi hub within 3 working days. Now 10 days later I have heard nothing and received nothing. I tried customer support twice. Fobbed off on first with a “Yodel will deliver as promised “. Second time I was bumped around from Fibre Experts team to Best Value team back to fibre experts team . After more than 30 minutes I said goodbye and hung up. 
What can I do, besides leaving TalkTalk.?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hello,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for confirming 🙂

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

oorwullie1
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 13

Just a wee heads up that everything seems to be sorted, all equipment received and system flying. Top marks to Lucy and Curtis on the phone and you lot here on the forum. 😃

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

Hi

Sorry for the delay, I was off on friday so not able to reply to you then.  I've spoken with my Manager first thing this morning and she is chasing this with the Teams to progress.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

Hi Karl, any feedback?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

Hi

I'm chasing this up now, I've copied in my manager to chase this.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 6 of 13

Hi Karl, still no answer. I’m 20 + years with TalkTalk and this is becoming intolerable. Sorry for shouting but ALL I WANT IS A NEW TV HUB BOX. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

Hi

I've emailed the Loyalty Teams directly to get this picked up and for someone to contact you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Message 8 of 13

Well, 18th has been and gone and no one called me on follow up.

Importantly, I had already received an email notification on 5 January that ALL changes to my package had been made.

why is it so difficult to get a new TV Hub box?

0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

Well, 18th has been and gone and no one called me on follow up.

Importantly, I had already received an email notification on 5 January that ALL changes to my package had been made.

why is it so difficult to get a new TV Hub box?

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Hi

the orders have been placed at the time of making changes to your package however the initial changes have not completed as yet and still show as inactive.  any equipment order is not processed until these account changes are completed.

I can see that you have raised a complaint yesterday and this has been assigned to our complaints teams and a follow up call has been arranged for the 18th to follow up. As this is now with the complaints team we have to allow them to follow the case through with you to resolution.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

oorwullie1
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 13

All done 👍 

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 13

Hi,
You are in the staff's queue for a response.
For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile including your TalkTalk landline phone number so your account can be traced. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
You can also add your account number in the private notes field, which only you and the support staff can view.
Please post back when done.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes