cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Unable to select options on VOIP calls eg select 1 or 2 etc

Elgin19
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi

My Full Fibre and VOIP is working OK, except that when I call a business or health care for example where you get a message to select option 1 or option 2 etc, I can key in 1 or 2, my dect phone beeps and shows that I have selected it, but then this does not get recognised at the other end.

Is this something that needs checking on my VOIP line?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Elgin19,

Glad to hear that you've managed to resolve the problem and  thanks for letting us know

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Chris,

Just an update.........

Have changed my DECT phone settings for Flash/Recall from the default of 100ms to 200ms. This seems to have resolved the issue.

I have mentioned this in case anyone else has the same issue.

( I have not changed round my connections yet as mentioned in previous post as not convenient to test at the moment )

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Ok thanks. Yes, when it's convenient could you try ONT to eero to digital voice adapter as standard setup, and check to see if it's still the same

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Chris,

Yes - Eero 6 and Grandstream DVA

Connections:-

1. ONT to TP-Link 2800 Router, Router to Eero 6 ( Eero 6 in Bridge mode and Router in Wireless router mode and with WiFi turned off )

2 Eero 6 to Grandstream DVA

3. Router to  study for PC and other devices via 15m Cat 7 cable.

DECT is Panasonic KX-TG6622E about 15 years old

I am intending to try ONT to Eero 6, Eero 6 to router (modes as above) then router to DVA to see if this makes any difference. However, mother is very ill currently and waiting on calls from GP and others so don't want to disconnect anything currently to try.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Elgin19,

Do you have an eero and digital voice adapter?

Chris

0 Likes