cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Upgrading to full fibre

Portland42
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

My quote for upgrading to full fibre is less than I am paying now. Is that correct?

Stuart Morris
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 2 of 10

Just take a look at the TalkTalk website, or as an existing customer get in touch with the customer loyalty team (details here) to see what services and deals they can offer you. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

You may have misunderstood my query. I was merely trying to establish whether TalkTalk could provide Full Fibre and at what cost. I’m keen to know what advantages and changes FF would entail. I was prompted to ask by a flyer I had from EE.

Stuart Morris
0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

@Portland42, we've been replying assuming that you were talking about your quote from Talktalk! 

What other companies might charge is only relevant if you want to upgrade with Talktalk and start by saying that you are "thinking of leaving, because....". You have some haggle power if there are better deals out there.

Otherwise not relevant, and if you need to leave to catch that offer, check that you are out of contract with Talktalk. If in contract there will be early termination fees. 

They need 30 days' notice, and you must phone to cancel on 03451 720088. Switching to full fibre services is not as straightforward as with copper based line rental services. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

I've had a flyer from EE quoting Full Fibre 500 for £34,99.

Stuart Morris
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 10

Where did you see/get this quote?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

It will be for a minimum term contract and the core package, @Portland42.

Make sure that you clarify whether you are getting VOIP at the time of ordering. 

It can't be added later to the package.

Boosts / TV will be additional to the quoted package price. 

Always best to phone 03451 720088, or discuss via Chat rather than selecting via My Account or email. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

@Portland42 happy days yes quite possibly not knowing what you are paying for what and quoted for and what.

Keep a written record of the offer, read the small print, then the very small print, the fill your boots. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.