cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

broadband phone

booba219
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

My house phone stores no number calls every 30 minutes until the memory is full.  This not a new problem and has been resolved  in the past when the fibre was first installed.  To resolve to current situation, a phone call  using Talktalk main UK number  was routed to the technical team and was totally useless,  in the fact that the operative had an hard to understand accent,  and his approach was to insist the problem was  at my end when I know that not to be the case,  being that the SAME original  fault was solved  externally within the system.

CAN ANYBODY IN THE TALKTALK NETWORK HELP?

David

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Morning @booba219 

I've made some changes to resolve this issue.

Please can you monitor this over the next couple of days and let us know how you get on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've asked my colleague to apply the fix for this and we'll post back to confirm once this has been resolved.

Thanks

Michelle

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

It's a known issue. Will be resolved promptly once staff reach your thread during the day, @booba219.

Have you had any other issues going on with your service that might have triggered this again?

It's just about 6 weeks since it was sorted out the first time through the forum. Looking at your previous thread, you didn't reply to let staff know whether it was resolved. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Home-Phone/No-Number-Calls-every-30-minutes/td-p/3046990

Please do follow up when they respond, as it's helpful to know whether an issue can be closed etc.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes