cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Call Safe

mandrews
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 27

My Call Safe has stopped working and I get scam callers getting through. I have tried turning it on via the website and from the phone with no joy. After two separate online chats where I was promised the problem would be resolved which it wasn't I wrote a complaint letter. After I received a letter with a complaint reference and was told that I would be contacted, nothing happened. I chased and eventually last Friday I got through and was told that I would received a call that afternoon. No call back happened and its still not working. 

Can someone at TalkTalk fix this please!!

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26

Message 21 of 27

ONT do you mean the digital voice adapter or the main eero router? I checked this morning in my account and Call Safe was still showing as off.

0 Likes

Message 22 of 27

OK thanks. CallSafe appears to be enabled so could you switch the ONT off for 30 minutes then switch back on and retest. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 23 of 27

I have caller display but that stopped working (probably around the same time as Call Safe). In one of my online chat sessions the support person managed to turn caller display on, so that is now working.

0 Likes

Message 24 of 27

OK thanks. Do you have any other call features such as caller display or last caller barring? If you do, do they still work OK?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 25 of 27

Not sure when it stopped but in the last month or so. Yes I have an eero and a digital voice adatpter, but that has ben in place over a year.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 26 of 27

Hi mandrews,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with CallSafe. Has it only stopped working recently? Do you have an eero and digital voice adapter?

Chris

0 Likes