cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Digital Voice App

Richard2020
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 12

I installed the digital voice app a week or two ago and landline calls transfer to my mobile which is really useful. However the app doesn't stay logged in and almost daily I get an advice that I'm logged out. Until I log in (which is quickly done with saved password) calls are not transferred. Is there a way to keep the app logged in?

Richard
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Morning,

I'm really glad to hear this and please let us know if you need any further assistance 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Hi, this seems to have solved the problem - thanks very much for your help 

Richard
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Morning,

Is everything now working ok for you?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Hello,

Just checking back in to see how you're getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Morning,

Our team have asked if you could try logging into the app with your phone number rather than an email address. You would log in as normal but use your landline number in the login/first box, then password as normal and then tick the remember my password box. Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi,

Thank you for confirming. I've let the team know now and will post back again as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

0 Likes

Richard2020
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 12

Thanks, it's Android version 13 (Samsung A71 phone) 

Richard
0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hello,

Our team have asked if you could please confirm which device you are using please (android or apple) and also what version IOS is this running too?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Morning,

Thanks for confirming. I'll look into this further and will post back as soon as I know more.

Thanks

0 Likes

Richard2020
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 12

Yes I have successfully installed the app and it is working fine. Every morning it has logged out on my mobile and is no longer working until I log in again 

Richard
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 11 of 12
0 Likes